Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Look, title!


10/20/2014, 4:00 PM

The adventure finally begins! After multiple false starts, we got our first load assignment! First we're heading to Tillamook, then maybe to San Leandro, CA. It's going to be a tight shift, but we might make it. Our manager person might just give us a load with a more lenient timeline, though, especially because of some silly trailer limitations between Tillamook and Toledo.


Our truck is a lot like my little Honda Fit: it's dark blue, very small, but very deceiving in its capacities. Since my Fit already bears the name Grover, I've decided to call our truck the Blueberry (thanks to Psych for that name):


Here's my hubby, posing the way he always does =P he's not sure he likes the name Blueberry because of someone he previously knew who had the nickname, but I think it'll grow on him...



It seems like not much happened this first day, and in fact, we're not leaving till tomorrow...but we've still made progress! And tomorrow, who knows where we'll end up?!

This is my first blog, so I don't really know what a "normal" frequency is, but I'll post as much as I can! The sewing stuff will come later, most likely tomorrow when I actually start sewing =P I've started working on hexies, so expect that!

1 comment:

  1. ok...I posted once, but apparently it didn't take. So, your sister was happy that you forgot your coffee mug :) it will be better tomorrow...it's only a day away! (((hugs))) ~Mom

    ReplyDelete