Monday, April 27, 2015

New Mexico~

Woohoo! It's been less than a week, and I've been to TWO more shops!! First is New Mexico!




We went to The Quilt Works in Albuquerque, which was a pretty fantastic shop. Lots of brights and Batiks and Kaffe Fassett. I wish it was my home town shop, seeing as brights and Batiks are my absolute favorites!



 I got a couple things from here. For New Mexico, they had an awesome selection, but I decided on this one because I liked it best:

Also, I found more of Moda's Elementary fabric!! A whole charm pack this time! It was all they had left, so I jumped on it. I love this line so much!!

I also got some white on white for Operation: Pretty Princess. I'm almost done with the top of that one, so you'll be seeing that soon as well~

Colorado post to come soon!

States I’ve purchased fabric from:
Delaware
Hawaii
Missouri 
Montana
Nebraska
New Mexico
New York
Ohio
Oregon
South Dakota
Texas
Washington


No comments:

Post a Comment